The Elephant Safari Park was officially opened by the Minister of Tourism in the year 2000 after three years of development. An official member of the World Zoo Association, the Park meets International Standards for animal care and is set in more than 2 hectares of exotic eco tourism landscaped botanical gardens, surrounded by national forest.
Acclaimed as the World's Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia. A visit to the Elephant Safari Park is a must for any visitor to Bali. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the Park's historical and graphic displays.
A 200-seat restaurant over looking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewelery.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily. See Elephant Facts!
Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world - making it truly unique.
Park Facilities Include:
Reception Centre with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology ~ Boutique Gift Shop, featuring a massive range of Elephant related products ~ A 200 seat Restaurant & Bar with spectacular views over the lake and park ~ Snack Bar & Photo Kiosk ~ Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton ~ Elephant Arena & Painting Display Area. PARK OPEN 8.00am to 6.00pm DAILY
Ride Elephants through the cool forest of Taro (additional to entrance fee) ~ Touch and hand feed Elephants ~ Watch Elephants playful bathing rituals ~ Have photos taken with elephants ~ Witness live educational shows and Elephant Painting ~ Enjoy & learn amazing facts from our information centre, museum and from park staff ~ Participate in Children's mini rides.
ELEPHANT SAFARI RIDE TOUR
The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you'll never forget. The tour includes air-conditioned hotel transfer, park admission, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one complete package. Don't miss this great value tour.
RATE ELEPHANT PARK TOUR (without Elephant Ride)
Inclusion : Transfers, Park Entrance, Elephant Talent Show, Gourmet Buffet Lunch, Insurance
RATE ELEPHANT SAFARI RIDE
Inclusion : Transfers, Park Entrance, Elephant Talent Show, Safari Ride, Gourmet Buffet Lunch, Insurance
Terms and conditions
- All normal booking MUST be paid for in advance to secure booking.
- All prices mentioned in this web site are in US Dollars per person or family group and are only available through the website online bookings. The total amount is the final amount that you will be charged and includes all tax charges and service fees.
Deposits or full payments received for a tour package offered by Bali Individual indicates acceptance and acknowledgment of any cancellation fees and all other conditions outlined herein.
Adults : 13 years and above
Children : 5 years to under 12 years
Infants : Under 4years
Family : Up to 2 Adults and 3 children/infants.
Bali Individual reserve the right to cancel or amend any tour due to water or weather conditions. If we have to cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a full refund or alter to another tour program.
You will receive NO REFUND:
- If you give less than 2 days notice
- If you miss the tour departure (e.g. sleeping late, unexpected illness or injury, etc)
- If you do not turn up
- If we have to cancel the booking because of client unsuitability due to age, ill health, poor fitness, inappropriate physical size, intoxication, etc. If you wish to cancel we will keep a 10% administration fee (bank fee).
- Any requests for cancellation must be made 2 days prior before the tour date by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Program may be changed to another Bali Adventure Tour’s Program at any time 14 days prior to original tour date without any charge and if approved by our Reservation Department. All requests for changes must be received by e-mail: email@example.com
- Any request of changes received less than 14 days before tour date will not be accepted. In this case you must cancel the booking and then re-book on another tour with a 10% administration fee (bank fee) will apply.
- Any request of changes received less than 2 days before tour date will not be accepted and no refund.
- Meals are only provided as stated in specific tour descriptions. Beverages are not included.
The client is urged to protect his/her investment with travel insurance. The Company provides accident expenses insurance up to USD 100,000.
Bali Adventure Tours cannot be held responsible for changes to tour schedule for reasons beyond their control. (i.e. weather, road blockage, ceremonies, or other unforeseen circumstances)
No refund will be made for tour services not utilized on day of tour.
Bali Individual, its agents, employees and representatives are not responsible for any damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays, and expenses due to same; strikes, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled times; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules.
No responsibility will be taken for any circumstances that may prevent you from taking the tour over which we have no control and which are not caused by any negligence, wrongful action or omission on the part of Bali Individual, its agents, employees and representatives. Without limiting the above, you are hereby given notice, and you hereby understand and agree that all booking arrangements for other party provided transport of conveyance and any other arrangements provided herein, are made only on the expressed condition that we (Bali Individual) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem or irregularity which may be occasioned whether by reason of any defect in any vehicle, or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith.
Bali Individual reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a client, and to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in the sole discretion of Bali Individual, it deems it necessary for the convenience or safety of the tour participants.