The five bedrooms Villa Paloma in Canggu, Bali, is only a short walk (800 meters) away from Pererenan Beach on Bali’s South-Western coast. The seaside Cafes and eateries of nearby Echo Beach and its surrounding streets offer a variety of attractive dining options. Villa Paloma is generously sited atop of an impressingly spacious 2,800 m2 lush tropical garden by a riverside and close to the rice fields. This luxury villa is composed of two different buildings and offers total privacy and tranquility. It is a perfect rental villa for families and small groups of discerning people who want to experience the best Bali can offer.
Set alongside a peaceful small river, private vacation Villa Paloma is a brilliant revelation of magnificent luxury – 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 20 minutes from Seminyak’s famous shopping and entertainment area and a mere 15 minutes from Nirwana Bali Golf Club – one of the best and most-beautiful Golf courses in Southeast Asia. The exotic charm of this tranquil haven is further enhanced by the gracefully landscaped grounds holding a large swimming pool and lotus ponds.
A compulsive attention to detail is obvious throughout the grounds and interiors. The furnishings and decorations are the culmination of the Owners’ years of collecting traditional artifacts. Indonesian antiques, traditional stone carvings and flamboyant woodcarvings are just some of the ornamental elements on display throughout the buildings. Completed in early 2007, the architecture of this villa succeeds in creating a modern and luxurious ambience, while at the same time representing a sensitive appreciation of local culture and incorporating design elements thereof.
The Main House consists of three air-conditioned bedrooms, one Master bedroom and two Deluxe bedrooms, with open air en-suit bathrooms.
The Master Bedroom will astonish you with its tremendous view on the swimming pool and garden, its old wooden teak floor, and its immense luxury bathroom.
The two peaceful Deluxe bedrooms will give you a relaxing view on the pond and the swimming pool area.
The Guest Wing consists of two air-conditioned Deluxe bedrooms with open air en-suite bathrooms, giving you a view on the resting private pool and garden.
- House Manager : Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- One Full-time Cook : Trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine. A menu is provided, and the cook will do all the market shopping.
- Three Housekeepers : Responsible for housekeeping duties, taking care of your daily laundry and providing waiter service around the grounds and buildings of the property.
- Three Security Guards : Their duties are to patrol the grounds and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security.
- One Gardener, Maintenance and Pool Attendant : Tending the garden and the grounds of the villa, to ensure that the facilities of the villa run smoothly during your visit.