Villa Sutra is located in Pemuteran. The villa is a luxurious two bedroom/two bathroom private villa with swimming pool, offered for rent to discerning travellers wanting a peaceful relaxing holiday in the quiet traditional Balinese village of Pemuteran.
Villa Sutra is associated with the well known Frangipani Restaurant. This association allows us to offer you a unique concept where you can enjoy luxury accommodation and fine cuisine.
Villa Sutra is a fusion of traditional Balinese and light and spacious Western architecture surrounded on all sides by lush tropical gardens. You enter the villa through a Balinese gate onto stone steps seemingly floating on a waterlily filled fishpond and into a large open lounge room with very high cathedral ceilings..
The lounge room has comfortable rattan furniture and a large dining table with seating for six. There is a large flatscreen TV and a CD/DVD player with a collection of CD's, DVD's and books. It also contains a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities and a refrigerator. The lounge room can be closed off by three meter high concertina doors.
On either side of the lounge room are two spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with high Balinese style ceilings and luxurious king-size beds (200 x 200 cm). Other furnishings are a comfortable two-seater couch, a dressing table and large built-in wardrobes, all hand made by local craftsmen using beautiful teakwood.
Both bedrooms have adjoining open bathrooms clad in natural green stone overlooking lush tropical plantings. The toilets are very private and hidden from the bathroom behind small walls.
Adjoining the lounge room is a verandah shaded by a large mango tree. A natural stone terrace overlooks an infinity edged swimming pool (11x 3.5 meters) with a spa like pool entrance where you and your friends can sit and chat and perhaps enjoy a cool drink.
From the verandah a stairway takes you above the treetops to a Balinese style gazebo where you can enjoy magnificent mountain views and cooling breezes. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks can be served here.
On your arrival you will be welcomed by the manager Mr. Putu Suwastawa. He and his staff will look after all your needs to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
- Swimming pool with spa-type seating for six
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free drinking water
- Lounge room with flatscreen TV and CD/DVD player
- Collection of books, CD's and DVD's
- Free breakfast served in your villa (7 am to 11 am)
- Frangipani Restaurant menu can be accessed for lunch and dinner (11am to 10 pm) and can be served either in the restaurant or in your villa
- Frangipani Bar menu for coffee, fruit drinks, cold beer, cocktails and wine can be accessed from (10 am to 10 pm)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Gazebo with dining seating for 4 as well as lounge seating
- Air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite open bathrooms
- Safe for storage of valuables
- Dressing table in bedrooms
- Car parking
- Security guard at night
- Daily cleaning of villa and pool
- Towels and linnen supplied
Additional charges apply for the following:
- Personal laundry
- Airport transportation
- Car and driver
- Diving or snorkelling
- Balinese massage
- Manicure and pedicure