The villa is less than ten minutes from the heart of Seminyak and same time to echo surfing beach...
1 Bedroom Private Villa for Honeymoon in Canggu V-171
Start from $250.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
The villa with Balinese entrance opens to a enchanting garden where large river rocks form stepping stones across the lily pond to a raised century-old Javanese teak wood gladak house fronted by a wide,furnished veranda. (Thereâs another entrance for those who donât want to skip the light fandango over the pond.) Inside is a large teakwood-clad bedroom complete with sitting area. Doors lead to a small kitchenette on one side and a wardrobe and dressing area on the other; both the kitchenette and dressing room open onto a tropical garden bathroom. Across the pond is a second and much smaller gladak which serves as a reading or breakfast room, while across the swimming pool a relaxation balÃ© beckons.
The villa is rustic romance personified â a jungle hideaway surrounded by lotus ponds in a dreamlike world of its own. Inside this traditional teak wood building is a beautifully proportioned bedroom with regal king-size bed and an eclectic collection of chairs. Contrasting with the buildingâs 100-year history and whimsical furnishings and artefacts are some 21st century features: an upholstered daybed, a 47-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, an iPod dock and air-conditioning.
A few steps lead down from the bedroom to an indoor-outdoor bathroom. This space has a more contemporary feel, with polished concrete walls, non-slip floors and a glazed pergola roof. Thereâs a dressing area, a vanity with twin basins, a walk-in rain shower and a magnificent two-person alfresco bathtub carved out of a single piece of river rock.
The villa has a surprisingly wide choice of living areas for a one-bedroom property. For air-conditioned comfort, thereâs the sitting and TV area within the bedroom while, for breezy alfresco living, the large veranda has a cool, Somerset Maugham-style vibe complete with old planters chairs for reclining at sunset, G&T in hand (nicely chilled thanks to the fridge in the adjoining kitchenette).
The smaller gladak with its hatch opening onto a cute mini-me veranda offers an intimate space for reading or breakfasting and is furnished with a small table for three. And at the end of the water-garden, beyond the lagoon-style plunge pool is a sun deck with two loungers and a cushion-covered balÃ©, just the spot to hideaway with a good book. Tucked away in another corner of the garden is a double hammock surrounded by tropical blooms.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||1 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 250|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 270|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 295|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 335|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services at villa
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 1 ensuite bedroom with king-size bed); 1 extra bed may be set up on guest’s request (additional charge applies).
- Sitting and TV area in bedroom pavilion; verandah with seating; gladak building dining table for 3 and verandah; poolside sun-deck and balé.
- Free-form plunge pool.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- Shared with the other entire estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate; 2 bicycles.
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the 4 Entire Villas.
- Villa Spa, shared by all 4 villas, includes massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Barbecue; safe deposit box; back-up generator.
The Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Be the first to leave a review.
A complex of 7 unit private pool villas located in Canggu, 10 minutes drive to the Berawa Beach o...
Welcome to our enchanting Villa Resort in Umalas, Bali – a dreamy destination recommended f...