The Villa Bali located at The Residence Seminyak, private pool villa, open space living area, 4 k...
4 Bedroom Villa just Five Minutes Walk from the Seminyak Beach V-332
Start from $720.00 per nightSeminyak, Bali
Cocooned within Seminyakâs exclusive Laksmana private estate, less than five minutesâ walk from the beach. This fully staffed, four-bedroom multi-pavilion residence is distinguished by its heritage joglo â a centuriesâ old, elaborately carved teakwood building that was once the home of a Javanese aristocrat and now forms a palatial open-plan living pavilion. The two master bedroom pavilions are just as generously proportioned, with deep verandas, den/libraries, air-conditioned bathrooms and tropical garden showers, while the two guest suites occupy a separate two-storey pavilion. Every impeccably decorated room features colonial-era furniture, oriental carpets, heirloom artefacts and curios, heritage posters and original art â animated by an experienced team that includes butlers and an accomplished chef.
The villa encircle a 21-metre lagoon-style swimming pool at the centre of the villaâs mature tropical garden, edged with sun-loungers and parasols, and a traditional balÃ©. Beyond the villa walls, the expanse of Petitenget Beach is barely five minutesâ walk away. Along with some of Baliâs best-known establishments â among them Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Breeze at Samaya and La Lucciola.
Recline on a plantation chair with an espresso and good book. Follow a refreshing dip with a siesta in the garden balÃ©. Sip a sunset cocktail prepared by your butler, candle-lit dinner prepared by your personal chef, retire to your romantic four-poster bed and sink into a deep restorative sleep.
The villa is particularly suited to one or two families with older kids (though toddlers are welcome too), as well as groups of friends. While up to 12 guests may be accommodated within the villa, a further 14 guests can stay in the same estate.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 720|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 860|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 990|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1350|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Free daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 3 king-size beds; 1 set of twin beds that can be joined to create a king)
- Plus extra beds for 4 additional guests (adult or children) at additional cost
- Fan-cooled living and dining area; air-conditioned den/library/study within both master suites
- Bar pavilion and butler’s pantry; garden balé.
- Private pool 21-metre lagoon pool.
- Fibre-optic internet with WiFi; landline for local calls (international calls charged)
- Mobile phone coverage; phones in all rooms; laptop (and fax/printing) on request.
- 37-inch TV with satellite channels in all four bedrooms; Bose sound system; books and magazines in every room.
- Baby cot, high chair, booster seat, baby monitor and pool fence are available at additional cost
- In-villa massage bed (Therapist at additional cost)
Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
This villa sits securely within the Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak. The wide expanse of Petitenget Beach is just five minute’s walk away, as is legendary restaurant La Lucciola and sunset haven Breeze at The Samaya.
Be the first to leave a review.
The villa is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’...
Cosmopolitan the villa, lies hidden down a quiet street in the heart of trendy Seminyak. This stu...