An affordable 4 bedroom private pool villa in Canggu Brawa – just few minutes driving to be...
4 Bedroom Villa near Echo Surfing Beach V-182
Start from $650.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
Just 300m from the famed surf break and Echo Beach lies a four-bedroom villa that is the epitome of elegant contemporary Balinese living. The villa is set in glorious walled gardens full of stately Travellers Palms, flowering gingers and frangipani trees. Its pleasing symmetrical design â a two-storey building flanked by a pair of open-sided living and dining pavilions gazing across the swimming pool to the rice terraces beyond the riverâs-edge lawn â is the creation of international architect Ross Franklin and interiors guru Dean Kempnich. Theyâve hit the perfect balance between the uber-cool open-air living areas and comfortable air-conditioned bedrooms, with loads of entertaining space as well as quiet corners to get away from the crowd.
This is the perfect villa for families; the owners clearly understand what ticks the boxes for kids of all ages and thereâs plenty to entertain them. If they tire of cavorting in the pool, playing table tennis or PS3, strumming the guitar or watching movies, they can head for the beach and ride the waves at one of Baliâs famed surf breaks, or enjoy the sporting facilities of the nearby Finns Recreation Club*. And if a dayâs shopping in Seminyak or an outing to the Elephant Safari Park appeals, a car and driver is available for up to eight hours a day (at a nominal rate).
An integral part of theÂ experience is the degree of cosseting guests enjoy. The well-trained long-serving staff (many have been at villa since the beginning) includes an experienced chef who is a whizz in the kitchen, whipping up spectacular dishes throughout the day. Both butler service and security is provided round the clock, and massage therapists and babysitters can be called in at short notice.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||4 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 650||US$ 540|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 790||US$ 650|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 920||US$ 760|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1080||US$ 1080|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 4 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, one with twins convertible to a king
- 2 kids may use the trundles in the twin room and 4 other kids may sleep in the media room
- One additional bed may be set up in one of the upper floor rooms.
- Open-sided dining and living pavilions; air-conditioned TV lounge.
- 13 x 10.5-metre main pool; 10 x 2 x 0.3-metre kids’ pool.
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Computer, fax, scanner and printer on request.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose sound system; PS3; CD player; iPod docks.
- Family facilities include a baby cot; trundle beds; high chair; DVDs; toys; table tennis; pool toys and shallow pool area.
- In-villa massage/spa
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box;
- Limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
The villa is located in a popular rural beachside area, about 300 metres from the lively Echo Beach, where there’s a wide choice of boutiques, delis, cafes and international restaurants. Canggu (2km) is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene.
Here, you can enjoy a laidback vibe and plenty of activities: rustic restaurants serving healthy cuisine and freshly squeezed juices, coffee shops and burger joints, seafood cafes, cool bars and vibrant live music venues, a dance school, surf schools and yoga studios, a chocolate shop, two sports centres including the Finns Recreation Club, numerous spas and beauty lounges, convenience stores and some chic beachwear boutiques.
Be the first to leave a review.
Best for families and groups in search for a quiet getaway surrounded by calming paddy fields whi...
The villa just behind the popular echo surfing beach in Canggu, Bali. It has 4 bedroom where one ...