An affordable 4 bedroom private pool villa in Canggu Brawa – just few minutes driving to be...
6 Bedroom Family Holiday Villa in Canggu with Rice Fields View V-157
Start from $880.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
The villa is an exceptional six-bedroom holiday villa located in Canggu, south-west Bali, offering fabulous rice-field and mountain views and attentive service from a skilled chef and experienced team of staff. The villaâs revolutionary architecture and interior design embraces space and exudes style, with floors of smooth poured concrete and walls crafted from a combination of glass, stone and wood. With 3.7-metre high ceilings, a sexy black dÃ©cor, rooftop accommodation, water features, hanging gardens, custom designed furnishings and state-of-the-art technology, the property is vast, unique, and undeniably chic.
The entrance to VillaÂ bridges a wading pool fed by a wall of cascading water, and opens into a massive T-shaped living area that flows through the centre of the villa, then spreads across its full width and wraps around the swimming pool in front. Accommodation is arranged over two storeys: on the ground floor, a corridor off the living area leads to three bedroom suites on one side and a twin bedroom, bathroom, home cinema room, managerâs office, and open plan kitchen on the other. On the upper floor two more spacious bedroom suites and an office/TV room open onto an enormous terrace with large pergola. From the pool deck, broad wooden âamphitheatre-styleâ steps lead down to a large flat lawn edged by rice terraces.
Villaâs six, very spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms feature high ceilings, walls of padded silk, polished-concrete floors, rattan and wood furniture, and sliding glass doors onto the gardens or terrace. Five are furnished with king-size beds, while on the ground floor, opposite the games room/home cinema, is a twin bedded room. All have large ensuite bathrooms with twin basins of polished concrete and statement bathtubs big enough for two.
This villa is a party-giverâs dream. The huge open-plan living area spilling seamlessly onto the expanse of pool terrace provides masses of space for formal or casual gatherings. For candlelit dinners, a substantial teak dining table seats 12 guests in comfort. Tucked around the corner on the poolside terrace is a breakfast table with benches also seating 12. Separated from the living area by a river-rock wall is the well-stocked kitchen with its long island bar creating a stage for theatrical culinary feats.
Thereâs further entertainment space upstairs on the enormous roof terrace: a third dining table for 12, plenty of sun loungers and, within a slatted-roof pergola, a series of super-sized mattresses for reclining in the shade.
On this same level you can escape from the sun into the comfortably furnished air-conditioned TV room/study â thereâs a jumbo beanbag for serious sprawlers. But the main entertainment hub is on the ground floor â a large air-conditioned room furnished with an over-sized sofas and equipped with TV, DVD player, PlayStation, pool table, and shelves groaning with books, games and toys.
Outside, sun loungers and daybeds surround the deck of the 17-metre swimming pool and a double hammock is slung from an ancient frangipani tree â one of five that shade the sundeck. Grand, amphitheatre-style wooden steps beyond the pool lead past a comfy half-moon-shaped pergola tucked into the terrace slope, down to a large flat lawn bordered by rice fields and set up for football with goalposts in place.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||6 Bedroom||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 880||US$ 730|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 1070||US$ 990|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1250||US$ 1250|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1490||US$ 1490|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole use facilities and services in villa
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- with king beds and 4 with twins convertible to kings
- Each of the king-bedded rooms has a sofa that can be set up as a bed for an extra person at additional charge.
- Living and dining room; media room; open-sided pool lounge with bar and jacuzzi; open-air lounge; alfresco dining for 16.
- 17 x 5.5m main pool. 5.9 x 5.5m childrens’ pool.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- TVs and DVD players in all bedrooms; surround sound; CD player; Media room with large TV with Satellite channels.
- the villa is well equipped for families. Facilities include: a children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the villa’s spa room (extra cost applies). The villa also offers a well-equipped gym with sauna.
- Complimentary 7-seater car up to 8 hours a day, excluding petrol.
- The villa is an exceptional event venue and can cater for up to 80 guests.
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit.
The villa is hidden away in the village of Babakan in the popular district of Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast. Opposite the villa entrance is an important village temple, Pura Kahyangan, and beyond Villa’s gardens are rice terraces stretching to the horizon. The villa has a ringside seat on an authentic way of life that has remained constant over generations. A gentle bike ride along quiet roads guided by the villa staff accords fascinating glimpses into this largely unchanged world and its hard to believe that Seminyak’s acclaimed restaurants, nightspots and boutiques are just 10 kilometres away. The world-class surf breaks and sunset views of Echo Beach are a 5-minute drive away, as is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple and award-winning Nirwana Bali Golf course.
Be the first to leave a review.
Best for families and groups in search for a quiet getaway surrounded by calming paddy fields whi...
The villa is located in a popular rural beachside area, about 300 metres from the lively Echo Bea...