This villa is fabulous large villa for wedding or sharing large family. The six bedroom villa is ...
6 Bedroom Villa just 100 metres from the Beach V-178
Start from $779.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
Six-bedroom Villa is located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan, close to Canggu, on Baliâs south-west coast. Highly versatile, the villa is really two villas in one, and can be neatly combined or separated by installing or removing sliding âwallâ panels. Together, the villas can sleep up to 12 adults and share two indoor living areas, an alfresco dining pavilion, two pools, a kidsâ wading pool, a full kitchen, and lush tropical walled gardens. The villa is well equipped for kids and works well for groups of friends or families travelling together with independent teens.
The villa is the larger of the two villas and has four bedrooms to Villaâs two, yet when the sliding panels between the villas are removed the boundaries between them are dissolved. Villaâs design is bright, intelligent and stylishly modern, with roomy interiors blessed with an incredible private collection of paintings, installations and murals by noteworthy Indonesian artists. The villa is set across two floors and in all but one of the bedrooms the king-sized beds can be made up as twins to offer further flexibility.
Villaâs professional team of staff presides over the villa, and includes a manager, villa attendants, 24-hour security and a private chef. A car with driver is also available at discounted daily rate. The villaâs flat lawns, reception areas and sweeping staircase, also make this an idyllic venue for intimate weddings and special events for up to 40 guests.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques, all within a mere five-minute drive.
Click on these links to find out more about the arty four-bedroomÂ and more intimate two-bedroom or visit the Villa Canggu website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||6 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 779|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 936|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1089|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1269|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole use facilities and services in villa
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 2 private self-contained yet adjoining villas comprising 1 x 4-bedroom villa and 1 x 2-bedroom villa.
- Normal capacity 12 people
- Two pools, one measuring 20 x 5.5 metres (integrated with a 3 x 5.5 metre kids’ pool) and one of 8 x 4 metres.
- Air conditioned living and dining rooms with bar; mezzanine reading room with sea views; open-sided poolside dining pavilion; kitchen and
- WiFi internet access; landline (local and international calls on guest account); mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TVs; movie hard drives; DVD players; surround-sound Sonos audio system ; CD player; iPod docks; table tennis.
- Well equipped for families. Facilities include a children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs and toys.
- In-villa treatments (additional cost applied)
- Full back-up diesel-powered generator; barbecue; espresso machine and safety deposit box.
- Events for up to 40 guests can be arranged with prior notice.
The villa sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach are some popular beach bars and small restaurants, which get busy at sunset. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music.
If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach, immediately in front of the villa, is also popular with surfers.
Be the first to leave a review.
This villa is a perfect hideout with a Stylist Modern concept. Located in the middle of Buduk Vil...
The villa is a high-end Bali beachfront rental villa in Canggu, with an exceptional 180° view ...