A Luxurious 10 Bedrooms Balinese Style Villa with Jungle Views V-400
Start from $1,680.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
This villa is a private and exclusive resort featuring 10 luxury bedrooms built on 22,000 square meters of land. The location is secluded, yet just a few minutes away from the famous surf breaks in Canggu, known for its stunning sunsets.
This villa is known for providing premium five-star service that is personalized, excellent, and available around the clock. The villa has a team of 27 professional staff members dedicated to looking after the guests’ needs.
The villa is child-friendly and specializes in accommodating large groups, family vacations, friends’ reunions, corporate retreats, yoga retreats, birthday parties, weddings, and other events.
This villa has 10 luxurious bedrooms, including:
- 1 master suite with a private pool and a tropical garden
- 6 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 romantic bale bedroom
- 2 bedrooms with 5 bunk beds each, accommodating up to 20 children. These 2 “bunk” bedrooms can be converted into 2 luxury bedrooms with a double bed or twin beds to accommodate various group sizes.
The villa features a professional, fully equipped kitchen connected to the central dining and living pavilion, overlooking a 35-meter infinity pool with stunning jungle and river views. The food quality at the villa is exceptional.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list:
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
This huge villa is located in Desa Cepaka, Kediri. It is a small village located in the Tabanan Regency of Bali, Indonesia. The village is known for its serene atmosphere, lush greenery, and traditional Balinese culture. Here are some interesting things to do and see in Desa Cepaka:
- Visit the Subak Museum: The Subak Museum is a small museum that showcases the traditional irrigation system of Bali known as Subak. You can learn about the history and significance of Subak, which has been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the rice fields: Desa Cepaka is surrounded by rice fields and you can take a leisurely stroll or bike ride through the fields. You can also witness the traditional farming practices of the villagers.
- Visit the Pura Desa Cepaka temple: The village temple is a must-visit for those interested in Balinese culture and religion. The temple is known for its intricate carvings and beautiful architecture.
- Attend a traditional Balinese dance performance: The villagers often organize traditional Balinese dance performances, which are a treat to watch. You can witness the elaborate costumes, graceful movements, and the unique music of Bali.
- Try Balinese cuisine: Desa Cepaka has some local eateries where you can try traditional Balinese dishes such as nasi campur, babi guling, and sate lilit.
Overall, Desa Cepaka is a great place to unwind and experience the rich culture and traditions of Bali.
Be the first to leave a review.