6 luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms sharing pool villa with quality double beds, satellite TV, l...
A Modern Three Villa Complex in Saba V-191
Start from $240.00 per nightGianyar, Bali
This villa is a modern three villa complex offering a total of 11 bedrooms and 3 pools. Surrounded by corn fields, banana plantations and coconut groves, This villa is a short walk from the sandy shores of Saba Bay, South East Bali. Each two-storey private luxury Villa is composed to offer views of the nearby ocean to the South East and the Gunung Agung to the North.
- The Panggung living room overlooks the garden and pool towards the sea and waves 300m away. From below the room appears as a stage. The living area is flanked by the music room/den and kitchen/bar. 3 bedrooms and the massage room are located on the 2nd floor. The master suite has a large bath and balcony terrace that allows views of Gunung Agung on a clear day.
- Rumah Panjang is around 50m long. The Jogya tiled corridor spine takes you past the pool and kithen area into a double height living and dining area that opens into the garden. The master suite is at the end of the corridor and encloses a private garden. Up the stairs, one arrives at the family den that looks across to Gunung Agung on a clear day. A corridor of airbricks leads to 3 guest bedrooms, all with garden views from their windows.
- The layout of Rumah Sandiwara is a play of solids and voids arranged around a cruciform, resulting in some surprising areas and volumes of public and private spaces. The living room opens towards the pool and the sea in front, while the master bedroom has both the rear garden view and a private bamboo boarder within the bathroom. The mahjong family den shares a shower room with the massage room also on the ground floor. Up the stairs there are 3 bedrooms arranged around a sunrise deck and a second living area, overlooking a green roof.
This villa is inspired by traditional Balinese village clusters combined with original modern design and detailed attention to comfort. Adorned with Indonesian art and craft, the villas provide a relaxing and tranquil homely environment. A gym / yoga room at the front of the property is shared by the three villas, while between the villas and the ocean lies a beautiful, grassy, (20 are) coconut grove perfect for romantic weddings and events!
The fully staffed luxury villas may be rented in any combination of the 2 â 11 bedrooms to suit the number of guests â making it the perfect venue for a retreat, wedding or anniversary celebration, family reunion, or group of friends. Or simply as a discreet getaway for a honeymoon couple or a small family excited to experience the real Bali in an unspoilt seaside location.
- Location : Saba Beach, Blahbatuh, Gianyar
- Capacity : Accommodating up to 22 people
- Villa Areas : There are 3 living areas, 3 bars, 3 kitchens, 3 pools. There are 11 bedrooms, 3 garages, and wide lawn area
- Pool : There are 3 pools
- Staff : Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Gardener, Security
- Dining : Indonesian and Western meals, further discussion and advance order would be very much appreciated
- Communication : Wi-Fi connection in all areas proving you the unlimited internet access
- Entertainment : TV with international channels
- Spaces : The Villa has plenty of garden spaces for families, BBQ, etc
- Spa : The guests can also have spa treatment at the villa, we will arrange the therapist to come to the villa
- Transport : 10 hours stand by car and driver (excluded petrol) per unit
- Events & Weddings : Events and weddings can also be arranged with maximum 250 people standing party
- Property Area : 2424 sqm
- Villa Facilities : The villa provides you with TV, BBQ, AC in all rooms as well as safety boxes in all rooms
Although set in a charming and rural locale, this villa is located approximately a 20 minute drive (14 km) from Sanur, a picturesque 16 km drive from the hillside town of Ubud, 30 km from Denpasar Airport and 32 km from Seminyak. The Saba Bay Stables are close by the villas for riding enthusiasts, as are the surf breaks of Ketewel and Keramas, while the volcanic sands of Saba Bay in front are perfect for beachcombing, fishing and chatting with the locals. One can pop up the road to visit the French winemaker at Sababay Winery and choose a bottle of local wine, or watch a Balinese dance in the village of Saba â celebrated as the origin of the finest âLegongâ traditional Balinese dances on Bali!
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Total Bed||Minimum Stays||11 Bedroom||4 Bedroom (Sandiwara)||4 Bedroom (Panjang)||3 Bedroom (Sandiwara)||3 Bedroom (Panjang)||3 Bedroom (Panggung)|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||2||IDR 19.000.000 ++||IDR 8.000.000 ++||IDR 8.000.000 ++||IDR 6.500.000 ++||IDR 6.500.000 ++||IDR 6.500.000 ++|
|-||High Season||5 nights||5||IDR 21.000.000 ++||IDR 9.500.000 ++||IDR 9.500.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++|
|-||Peak Season||5 nights||5||IDR 24.000.000 ++||IDR 12.000.000 ++||IDR 12.000.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++||IDR 10.500.000 ++|
- Daily breakfast
- One time return airport transfer
- 10 hours stand by car and driver (excluded petrol) per unit (available for Panggung, Panjang, and/or Sandiwara)
- Complimentary coffee or tea during stay
- Free WiFi/internet connection in villa area
Exclusive Deal Inclusion
- Daily breakfast
- Free WiFi/internet connection in villa area
Monthly Rate Inclusion
- Linen changing twice a week
- Pool maintenance
- Villa Staff
- ++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- Arranged over 2 floors, each of the 3 and 4 bedroom houses has been designed for relaxing family holidays.
- Built on approximately 10 are (1000m2) each, the reception areas are open to the gardens and pools, with areas for al fresco entertaining.
- Studies and dens are air-conditioned sanctuaries, as are the bedroom suites.
- All houses have breakfast bars, wet and dry kitchens, a massage room and a tv and games den.
- The back of house consists of a staff room with a bathroom/shower, separate driver’s cloakroom, laundry area and ample storage.
- The villa staff will be able to assist with arrangements for message therapists, gym instructors, Pilates or yoga classes.
- Cooking classes, bamboo weaving classes from the local village, classical Balinese dance classes from the famed Saba school of dance and rindik classes can all be pre-arranged.
Saba Beach is located on the eastern coast of Bali, Indonesia. It is a black sand beach with a long stretch of coastline that offers various attractions for tourists. Here are some of the things you can do and see when visiting Saba Beach:
- Surfing: Saba Beach is known for its strong waves, making it a popular spot for surfing. There are several surf schools in the area that offer lessons for beginners, as well as board rentals for experienced surfers.
- Horseback riding: You can take a scenic horseback ride along the beach, where you can enjoy the ocean views and the peaceful surroundings.
- Beach walks: Saba Beach is a perfect place for a leisurely stroll along the shoreline.
- You can also explore the local fishing village and see how the locals live.
- Bali Zoo: Located nearby, Bali Zoo offers a unique opportunity to see a variety of animals up close, including elephants, tigers, and orangutans.
Be the first to leave a review.
Located in the tranquil fishing village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast, where coconu...
At This Villa in Saba, you’ll experience the perfect blend of comfort and tranquility. The ...