5 luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms private villa with quality double beds, satellite TV, large ...
A Peaceful Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa surrounded by gardens and ocean views V-216
Start from $680.00 per nightGianyar, Bali
This Peaceful Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa is the pinnacle of style, service and spaciousness. Located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel on Baliâs southeast coast, this expansive villa is set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens. Designed by one of Asiaâs top architects, this villa combines modern luxury with traditional elegance to create a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for weddings, special events or a peaceful family retreat.
If space, peace and privacy tare what you crave, then indulge yourself at this villa. Named after the ancient Sanskrit word for âinner peaceâ, this beautiful villa has been designed to encourage guests to relax, unwind and dissolve the stresses of everyday life in a beautiful tropical. Featuring five luxurious bedrooms, an open-sided living and dining pavilion, the standout restaurant-grade kitchen, entertainment lounge, 25-metre lap pool and a full complement of staff, this palatial villa is sure to impress.
The expansive property offers stunning ocean views across neighbouring rice fields with tantalising glimpses of sacred Mount Agung in the distance. Resting on an impressive 7,400 square meters, guests are privileged to an enormous amount of space. Vast rolling lawns encircle the villa with lavish gardens and water features adding to the sense of grandeur. A stunning 25 meter infinity pool with adjoining entertainment pavilion offers ocean views, as does the massive master bedroom. Large open-air living spaces with high vaulted ceilings enable guests to freely enjoy the balmy Balinese climate, while Thai silk furnishings and a collection of Asian antiques decorate each room in a unique way.
This appealing combination of space, style, service, peace and privacy makes this villa the idyllic setting for a wedding, party or special celebration, as well as a blissful retreat for families, couples and groups of friends.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Min Stay||5 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 680|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 790|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 890|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1130|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Private swimming pool
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services during your stay
- ++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- Capacity: 10 people (1 king, 3 queen, 1 twin). Extra bed is available on request at additional cost.
- Living Areas: Open-sided living/dining pavilion; large entertainment pavilion; air-conditioned TV lounge; guesthouse lounge.
- Pool: 25m x 5m. 0.6m-2.5m depth.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef, assistant chef; butler; driver; villa attendants; gardeners/ pool attendant; security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; PABX system; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD players; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock, billiard table.
- Events: Weddings and events for up to 100 people can be accommodated.
- For families: Baby cot; high chair; car seat; DVDs; books; games, pool toys.
- Transport: Car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of USD35++ (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Back-up generator and safes.
- Property Area: 7,400sqm.
This Bech front villa is located in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, 13 kilometres from Sanur along Bali’s south-east coast. Hidden behind coral-limestone walls a few hundred metres from the glistening black shores of Pabean Beach, the villa offers ocean views from the pool area and master bedroom, as well as glimpses of Mount Agung in the distance.
Surrounded by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves this is still a very traditional area untouched by tourism, however access to the bypass means it is only a ten-minute drive to Sukawati’s art and craft market, fifteen minutes to the cafés and restaurants of Sanur and 30 minutes to the cultural capital of Ubud.
Ketewel itself is the birthplace of the celebrated Legong Bededari Dance, and the neighbouring village of Saba produced the finest Legong dancers on the island. Pabean was once a small port through which oriental traders brought their products; at low tide you can still see the structure of the old harbour, and a Chinese cemetery is located nearby. Balinese Hindu purification ceremonies are held beside the ocean at the sacred Pura Segara sea temple, and the glistening black sandy stretch of coastline is popular with surfers and beachcombers, but swirling currents and a lack of lifeguards make it unsuitable for swimming.
- Pabean Beach 0.10 km
- Sabang Bay Stables 3 km
- Sukawati Art Market 7 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 7 km
- Sanur 13 km Ubud 17 km
- Seminyak 24 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) 27 km
- Sidemen Village 27 km
- Padang Bai 29 km
- Candidasa 47 km
Be the first to leave a review.
The villa has five bedrooms and is suitable for families or groups of friends. The focus is on gu...
6 luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms sharing pool villa with quality double beds, satellite TV, l...