Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a shared lounge, and a garden, the villa is...
Luxurious 6-Bedroom Villa in Ubud with a Serene 25m Pool Oasis
Start from $820.00 per nightUbud, Bali
Nestled within the spiritual heart of Ubud, Bali, this villa is a haven of tranquility and luxury. This six-bedroom villa is the perfect retreat for up to twelve guests, surrounded by lush gardens that embrace a stunning 25-meter lap pool and feature exquisite sculptures and a serene meditation terrace. The villa proudly showcases a remarkable collection of artworks and handicrafts originating from China, Africa, and Indonesia. This villa is ideally located just minutes away from fabulous shopping, world-class spas, captivating cultural performances, and picturesque rice fields.
The expansive grounds of this Ubud sanctuary provide ample space for families and large groups, with inviting hammocks and comfortable sun loungers arranged around the 25m x 5m pool. There’s also a pool pavilion that can seat up to 15 people, creating the perfect space for social gatherings. Inside the villa, you’ll find not only spacious living and dining areas but also two well-equipped entertainment rooms, a fully-equipped gym, and a delightful children’s playroom. French doors from all six of this villa generously sized bedrooms, comprising three with king-sized beds and three with twin beds, open up to reveal tranquil garden views, with the inviting pool just steps away.
This villa offers an array of relaxation options for its guests. Reflecting the artistic and spiritual inclinations of the owners, the villa features a loft studio for painting, a telescope for stargazing from the function room at night, and a serene Buddhist stupa and a yoga terrace tucked away in a quiet corner of the property, perfect for group or individual meditation and yoga practice.
The villa’s dedicated and friendly staff is at your service around the clock, with a butler and chef available to fulfill your every desire. They possess deep knowledge of the local Hindu culture, art galleries, and the numerous opportunities for exploring and learning about the region. Additionally, they are happy to recommend the finest local restaurants, cafÃ©s, and spas to enhance your stay. This villa is not just a luxurious villa; it’s a gateway to a serene Balinese experience in the heart of Ubud.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list:
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
Ubud is a town located in the uplands of Bali, Indonesia. It is known for its lush green landscapes, terraced rice fields, vibrant arts and culture scene, and a focus on spirituality and wellness. Here are some key features and attractions in Ubud:
- Culture and Arts: Ubud has a rich cultural heritage. The town is home to numerous art galleries, craft shops, and museums. Traditional Balinese art forms such as dance, music, and painting are well-preserved and can be experienced through regular performances and exhibitions.
- Monkey Forest: The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a popular attraction in Ubud. It’s a natural habitat for a group of Balinese long-tailed macaques. Visitors can stroll through the forest, observe the monkeys, and explore ancient temple ruins within the sanctuary.
- Rice Terraces: The stunning Tegallalang Rice Terraces are a short drive from Ubud. These lush, stepped terraces are a testament to traditional Balinese agriculture and offer excellent photo opportunities.
- Spirituality and Temples: Ubud is known for its numerous temples and spiritual retreats. The Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and the Tirta Empul Temple are popular places for visitors interested in experiencing Bali’s spiritual side.
- Ubud Palace (Puri Saren Palace): This historic royal palace is located in the center of Ubud. It’s an excellent place to witness traditional Balinese architecture and watch traditional dance performances.
- Yoga and Wellness: Ubud is a hub for yoga and wellness activities. There are numerous yoga studios, wellness centers, and retreats catering to those seeking relaxation and holistic healing.
- Culinary Scene: Ubud offers a wide range of dining options, from traditional Indonesian and Balinese cuisine to international fare. You can find everything from casual warungs (local eateries) to fine dining restaurants.
- Ubud Market: The Ubud Market is a great place to shop for local crafts, textiles, clothing, and souvenirs. Haggling is common, so don’t forget to negotiate prices.
- Bali Bird and Reptile Park: Located just outside Ubud, this park is a popular attraction for families and nature enthusiasts. It showcases a diverse collection of birds and reptiles.
- Nature and Adventure: The surrounding area offers opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and rafting. There are several scenic waterfalls nearby, including Tegenungan Waterfall and Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
Ubud is a popular destination for tourists seeking a more cultural and serene experience compared to the beach-centric destinations in Bali. It’s a place to immerse oneself in the arts, spirituality, and the natural beauty of Bali’s interior.
Be the first to leave a review.