An affordable 4 bedroom private pool villa in Canggu Brawa – just few minutes driving to be...
Spacious 4 Bedroom Private Villa in Canggu Area V-168
Start from $650.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
The villa comprises a large living pavilion and a two-storey building arranged in an L shape around a 20m swimming pool looking onto rice terraces. The open-plan living pavilion has a formal seating area with doors onto a covered open-sided garden room, a dining area and, across a bar counter, the guest kitchen and second service kitchen behind. In the second pavilion, which is fronted by a covered terrace on both storeys, two ground-floor master suites flank a central âart-galleryâ foyer leading to the main entrance. Stairs lead up to the second level where two more guest suites and a family TV room open onto the terrace.
The villa offers four spacious bedroom suites, each with a dressing area and a light-filled bathroom that spills onto either a private garden or terrace. Each bedroom comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player, air-conditioning, overhead fan (for the master suites), and a window seat that converts to a single bed for kids.
The huge living pavilion is a magnificent open-plan space with glass doors running the length of three walls that can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or flung open onto the pool and garden for fan-cooled tropical living.This is the place for lavish entertaining â either at the huge suar-wood dining table which accommodates 14 on bench seating, in the lounge area furnished with extra deep cushioned wicker sofas, or in the adjoining open-sided garden room. Beyond the marble-topped bar counter is the open-plan guest kitchen equipped with welcome extras such as espresso machine and wine fridge. Out of sight behind closed doors is the staff kitchen.
Comfy sofas and king-size velour banquette shug the walls of the upper-level air-conditioned TV lounge, facing a 52-inch TV with DVD player and surround-sound system. A desk, a shelf of books on Bali and a Yamaha piano make this a truly multi-functional family room.
The shaded terraces running the length of both floors of the two-storey wing accord further private relaxation areas, with clusters of casual seating and cushioned daybeds.
Thereâs lots of outdoor living space too. In addition to the large semi-alfresco seating area adjoining the living pavilion, sun loungers line the ironwood pool deck and two antique pondoks (rice-field shelters) create private garden sanctuaries overlooking a giant chess board and petanque court.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 650|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 720|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 790|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1045|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Free daily breakfast for all guests
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services at villa
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to king-size bed).
- All rooms have a daybed that can be converted to a kid’s bed plus 2 additional beds may be set up on request.
- Additional cost applies after 8 guests.
- Air-conditioned living and dining pavilion with table for 14; garden lounge; air-conditioned TV lounge; two garden balés.
- Private swimming pool 20m x 4m.
- WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- The Villas is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house.
- Petanque; giant garden chess. Shared with the other entire estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate, 2 bicycles.
- Dedicated air-conditioned entire Spa – shared with all 4 entire villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Barbecue; in-room safes; back-up generator; Yamaha piano.
The Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Be the first to leave a review.
Best for families and groups in search for a quiet getaway surrounded by calming paddy fields whi...
The villa is located in a popular rural beachside area, about 300 metres from the lively Echo Bea...