This villa is fabulous large villa for wedding or sharing large family. The six bedroom villa is ...
Spacious 8 Bedroom Villa located in Popular Canggu V-156
Start from $1,150.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
This villa is a beautifully designed, eight-bedroom home located amidst the rice fields less than a kilometre from the beach in Baliâs popular Canggu district. A full complement of staff, including a manager and private chef, will see to their guestsâ every need, while a 17-metre swimming pool, a kidsâ pool, jacuzzi, gym, spa, formal dining and sitting room, media room with 60-inch Satellite TV, two outdoor lounges and alfresco dining, provide fun, entertainment and plenty of space for all to enjoy. Suited to large families or groups, the villa is also ideal for weddings and other special celebrations. The villa comprises four pavilions set around a large, tiered garden and swimming pools orientated towards the ocean and an expanse of neighbouring rice fields.
Guests enter through the main pavilion, which houses the indoor living and dining room and a guest bedroom and media room on the ground floor, plus a kitchen set to the rear. The upper floor of this pavilion is dedicated to a large master suite with private ocean-view balcony.
Two ground-floor guest bedrooms occupy the second pavilion, either side of the villaâs spa. Next to this is a two-storey pavilion with two bedrooms, one on each floor. At the far end of the garden is the fourth pavilion which houses the pool lounge and jacuzzi on the ground floor and two twin bedrooms upstairs. The gymnasium is located towards the rear of the villa, next to the managerâs office.
All eight bedrooms at the villa are equipped with TVs, air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms and are furnished with either king beds or twins that can be converted to kings. More than just a master suite, this room takes up the entire first floor of the main pavilion and features a massive sleeping chamber with ocean views from its bed. Just off the living room, the first guest room is lots of fun, with coloured Buddha statutes, hardwood and terrazzo floors, Guest rooms two and three sit either side of the villaâs dedicated spa and luxuriate under lofty ceilings. These rooms open to their own sitting area and to the garden and pool. King-bedded guest rooms four and five occupy one floor apiece in a two-storey pavilion. The lower room is spacious and dramatic with elegant velvet chairs and couches and dark hardwood floors, countered by a bright and sunny outdoor shower in its ensuite. The upper room has a four-poster bed and a lighter dÃ©cor and, while not as big as downstairs, Guest rooms six and seven are located upstairs in a pavilion at the far end of the villa grounds with views of the rice fields or garden. Both of these ensuite rooms are furnished with twin beds that can be converted to kings.
The main pavilion at villa combines a very spacious lounge, dining room and entrance hall adorned with original artworks and antiques. Sliding glass doors on two sides of this bright room lead out to the garden and overlook the neighbouring rice fields. In the dining space is a long table with seating for 12 and a bar area, while at the centre of the room, under an impressive double-height ceiling depicting scenes from Balinese mythology, is an arrangement of comfortable sofas, chairs and coffee tables. A media room with cosy couches and a 60-inch TV adjoins the far end of this elegant living space. On a terrace alongside the pool, is a dining table for 12 sheltered by a retractable awning to keep the tropical sun at bay.
Outside the spa under a high wooden ceiling is a sitting area with soft sofas and chairs arranged next to a koi pond. It looks out over the garden and pool and is positioned to catch the sea breezes. At the far end of the property is a cool, white-themed, open-sided pool lounge, furnished with leather sofas, coffee tables and a drinks bar, as well as a white stone jacuzzi.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||8 Bedroom||6 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 1150||US$ 975|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 1340||US$ 1190|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1530||US$ 1400|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 2150||US$ 2150|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole use facilities and services in villa
- Complimentary 7-seater car up to 8 hours a day, excluding petrol.
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- with king beds and 4 with twins convertible to kings
- Each of the king-bedded rooms has a sofa that can be set up as a bed for an extra person at additional charge.
- Living and dining room; media room; open-sided pool lounge with bar and jacuzzi; open-air lounge; alfresco dining for 16.
- 17 x 5.5m main pool. 5.9 x 5.5m childrens’ pool.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- TVs and DVD players in all bedrooms; surround sound; CD player; Media room with large TV with Satellite channels.
- the villa is well equipped for families. Facilities include: a children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the villa’s spa room (extra cost applies). The villa also offers a well-equipped gym with sauna.
- Complimentary 7-seater car up to 8 hours a day, excluding petrol.
- The villa is an exceptional event venue and can cater for up to 80 guests.
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit.
The villa is located in the village of Pererenan in the north Canggu area. In the immediate vicinity are a few neighbouring villas, rice fields, coconut palms, temples and the general buzz of Balinese village life. The rugged Pererenan surf beach is less than a kilometre from the villa; here you will find a couple of cafés that serve simple food and offer great sunset views. Less than half an hour away – and easily accessible thanks to the villa’s complimentary car and driver – are the many restaurants, bars, boutiques, clubs and cafés of chic Seminyak.
Be the first to leave a review.
Six-bedroom Villa Canggu is located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of...
This villa is a perfect hideout with a Stylist Modern concept. Located in the middle of Buduk Vil...