Situated near by Brawa Beach in Canggu, this villa is a 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai Internati...
Stunning 3 Bedroom Villa in Canggu Area V-181
Start from $515.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
This villa is a stunning, high-spec villa among the rice fields of Canggu minutes from the surf beach of Canggu and the famous Hotel Tugu. For a three-bedroom villa, the sheer amount of living space is surprising. Everything is over-sized for optimum sociability and comfort, from the double-height living room with huge sofas and dining table that seats 12, to the stately bathtubs presiding over ricefield views. Thereâs an air-conditioned media room, a poolside pavilion with comfortable seating and dining for 10, and a huge second-level terrace with rooftop bale for private sunbathing, sunset cocktails and star-gazing. With so many large living spaces, this villa encourages social interaction while at the same time offering many private corners for those who want to slip away and claim one of the many daybeds and beanbags scattered around.
The stunning antiques, artefacts and textiles from across the Indonesian archipelago add a heritage patina to this villa, while state-of-the-art gadgets such as Sonos music system, 55-inch plasma TV, Apple TV and blu-ray DVD add 21st Century polish. And animating this space is a 17-strong staff â among them two chefs who create magic with an extensive suggestion menu. Five minutes beyond the villa are famed surfing beaches and Seminyak is only 20 minutes away by car.
This villa will suit a family of six or three couples who appreciate space to spread out. There are three spacious master bedrooms â all with supremely comfortable four-poster beds, glamorous bathrooms and private terraces. And thereâs also the option of adding the separate, stand-alone master suite to the villa rental, accommodating two more guests in considerable luxury with a private plunge pool and bale. For even larger groups, the five-bedroom villa next door can be added too, giving a total of nine bedrooms.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||3 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 515|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 580|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 650|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 795|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Free daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 3 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds
- 2 extra beds available on request at additional charge.
- Indoor sitting room; indoor dining for 12
- Outdoor dining for 10 at the pool pavilion; library/TV room; rooftop sundeck and balé.
- Private swimming pool 18m x 5m; 2nd pool (7m x 3m) in separate (optional) master suite.
- Telephones in all rooms; laptop and printer for guest use; complimentary WiFi internet access.
- Sonos digital music system; iPod docks in all bedrooms; 2 plasma TVs, blu-ray DVD player; books; games.
- Family facilities: High chair; booster seat; baby cot; play mats; play pens; bicycle helmets; books, games, DVDs and toys.
- In-villa treatments (at additional cost)
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Gas barbecue; pizza oven; mountain bikes (2); massage beds x 2.
The villa lies off a grassy lane among a scattering of other private villas and the luxuriant rice terraces that define the Balinese countryside. The sound of the waves can be heard from the villa’s immaculate, though modestly sized garden and a walk westwards along the beach (good for surfing and walking but currents make it unsuited for swimming) will bring you to a sea temple and the glorious museum-like Hotel Tugu.
Down the road from the villa are some village homes and small grocery shops selling the basics, but for more sophisticated pleasures, guests can avail themselves of the villa’s car and driver and head into Seminyak.
Be the first to leave a review.
Embracing a prime piece of riverside landscape in the tranquil village of Canggu, the villa is an...
The Villa is located in the middle of rice fields and rural villages of Canggu in south west Bali...