This Villa is luxurious private villa in Canggu, Bali. The five bedroom villa is surrounded by ri...
Ultimate beachfront Villa with 5 Bedroom near the Beach V-183
Start from $1,895.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
This villa is a masterpiece of contemporary beachside design set in tropical gardens with a private tennis court, gym and spa that entwine to create the ultimate destination for surfside living.
Architectural genius Sonny Chan collaborated with interior design guru Albano Daminato to fashion a five-bedroom residence with a stand-alone gym and spa plus a game changing entertainment bale overlooking the Indian Ocean. This is a serious party zone with itâs own kitchen, barbecue and seating for more than a dozen people. With the ocean just metres away and a shimmering 20-metre salt-water pool by its side, this open pavilion is the last word in outdoor dining and your private chef is ever on hand to produce the ultimate gourmet feasts. Despite strong temptation to stay put, those exploring beyond this heavenly retreat will soon discover themselves to be only a gentle walk away from an exciting collection of funky cafes and eateries in Baliâs most up and coming district of Canggu.
In the main house bedrooms have gorgeous sculptural terrazzo walls and clean lines that contrast with stylish canopied beds and sitting areas. Timber walls are closets keeping the minimal tone sharp. Two bedrooms have mesmerising ocean views from their freestanding baths set before huge bay windows while a further two bedrooms also enjoy fantastic sea views.
Families and sports fiends will adore the private tennis court with its ball machine and huge racket selection, pool, gym, spa and perfectly placed yoga platforms to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at a nearby fishermanâs temple. The entertainment room, meanwhile, is fully loaded and ready to roar with TV, board games, music, arts gear and books galore.
With 35-metres of ocean frontage, a team of 16 dedicated staff and an abundance of space, thisÂ is a retreat that sings a siren song of a fantasy family holiday, a dream wedding and party venue, or a perfect surfside get away for a group of savvy travellers.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||5 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 1895|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 2095|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 2295|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 2595|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Private swimming pool
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services during your stay
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed
- Gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds
- Three extra beds available (additional charge).
- Bunk-bedded room also available for 2 extra staff/nanny
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14.
- Private swimming pool 20 x 8 metres, salt filtration.
- WiFi internet access; landline and mobile phone for local calls, computer, printer and fax.
- 60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request).
- Well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games
- Spa room with two massage tables
- Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
The villa looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman’s huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a coolbox, to groovy sunset sessions at the uber chilled Old’s Mans beach bar.
The famous Echo Beach – less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean’s edge – has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20 minutes south. Head north and you will soon reach and the Greg Norman designed Nirwana Golf Club that over looks the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.
Be the first to leave a review.
Experience the ultimate luxury villa living in the heart of Berawa village. This double-storey fi...
A villa that positively epitomizes the Bali Modern aesthetic, the 5-bedroom villa is a stunning p...