6 luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms sharing pool villa with quality double beds, satellite TV, l...
Ultimate Luxury Oceanfront 6 Bedroom Villa Best for Relaxation V-217
Start from $720.00 per nightGianyar, Bali
Nestled between coconut trees and the white sands of Ketewel, Sanur on Baliâs southeast coast, the six-bedroom Oceanfront residence oozes luxury and glamour. The villaâs lifestyle mantra is âpassionate serenityâ â a concept that abounds throughout with interiors revealing exquisite tastes and sophisticated facilities for discerning guests, including a15-metre pool, gym and home-theatre. The secluded beachfront setting overlooking the Badung Strait, together with the villaâs suitability for yoga, spa and indulgent relaxation, offer a retreat of absolute calm and wellbeing.
Contemporary Asian in design and lavishly appointed, the architectural grandeur of this six-bedroom property emphasises majestic dimensions to create an atmosphere of serenity and refinement. And, with its idyllic scenery of verdant rice fields and coconut groves, this beachfront property resting on landscaped gardens and facing the Indian Oceanâs crashing surf is quite simply a spectacular sight.
At this villa, the pursuit of relaxation is a serious business with a gym and infrared sauna, a top-notch theatre room and a series of intimate, luxurious outdoor spaces, while gastronomic pursuits are more than satisfied by the kitchen, which produces fine dining par excellence.
This beautiful villa has been lovingly designed and furnished by its owner with hints of Versace and European sophistication and itâs no wonder as guests have included international celebrities and royalty, discreetly served by the experienced yet charming villa staff.
This villa is much more than a luxury beachside residence, with yoga and spa treatments, health-conscious food and calming chill-out zones â itâs a retreat of majestic beauty and food for the soul.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Private swimming pool
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services during your stay
- ++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 6 bedrooms: 2 master suites with king beds; 2 queen-bedded suites; 2 twin-bedded suites convertible to Kings.
- Extra beds are available on request at additional cost
- Two-storey main pavilion with living–dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen;
- Theater room and upper gallery with spa and massage deck plus meditation deck
- 2 garden balés.
- Private swimming pool 15 x 5 metre saltwater pool. 2 plunge pools.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout; computer and printer; complimentary local calls + in-house telephone system (room to room); IDD calls on request (extra cost).
- Satellite TVs and DVD players in master suites and theatre room
- Extensive DVD library; CD players in bedrooms and theatre room; iPod dock in bedrooms; board games,; book library.
- Family facilities include a baby cot, inflatable pool toys.
- Infrared sauna; gym; yoga mats; massage beds. Spa and yoga services available on request (extra charges apply).
- Secure parking for six cars
- Mini-safes in bedrooms
- Wine cooler; 3 coffee machines
- Customized bathroom toiletries
This Luxury Villa rests in the quiet coastal village of Saba, in an area collectively known as Ketewel, within Bali’s eastern Gianyar Regency. Villa’s gardens stretch down to Saba Beach, with a reminder Bali is a volcanic island, as its sands are shimmering black. The deserted stretch of beach offers unobstructed panoramas with stunning views across the Badung Strait and Nusa Penida, opposite, one of Bali’s smaller sister islands. And on a clear day, the silhouette of towering volcano, Mount Agung, is visible in the distance. Sunrises are a spectacular treat here, especially over Nusa Penida’s limestone cliffs.
Be the first to leave a review.
This villa rises on the edge of a beach of black volcanic sand in Cucukan, a traditional Balinese...
Boasting absolute beach frontage on the black sands of Pabean Beach, Bali and superb views across...