Situated near by Brawa Beach in Canggu, this villa is a 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai Internati...
3 Bedroom Private Villa with Large Pool located in Canggu V-170
Start from $490.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
The villa comprises three pavilions spread out over a series of terraces, separated by pools and lily ponds and linked by a covered walkway lined with antiques and artefacts. From the traditional Balinese entrance, lava-stone steps lead across an ornamental pond to an open-sided living pavilion facing the swimming pool and sun terrace. Lower down, reached via further steps over cascading ponds, is the stand-alone guest bedroom suite, while up on the highest level, opening onto a terrace and pond above the pool, is the master suite and a twin-bedded guest suite.
Villaâs three bedrooms offer a level of privacy that is rare in similar-sized villas in Bali. With soaring ceilings, floors of terrazzo or teakwood edged in acid-washed marble, they are infused with light from towering windows and extra-wide sliding doors that open onto private garden terraces and tropical bathrooms with double basins, rain showers and double bathtubs carved from river rock. All have air-conditioning and overhead fans, iPod docks, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. And throughout each room are scattered glorious oriental and Indonesian antiques, curios, carvings and ceramics.
Sitting at the centre of Villa, with rice-terrace views beyond louvered shutters, is the open-sided, fan-cooled antique joglo living pavilion with its magnificently carved pillars and ornate ceiling. On one side, parallel to a pond complete with fire-bowl and carved sandstone screen, sits a four-metre-long teak wood table that, with tub chairs at the heads and cushioned benches on both sides, seats 10 with space to spare. On the other side, an over-sized sofa and chairs looks onto the waterfall-fed swimming pool and, rising above, the master bedroom pavilion. Hidden behind a wall of reclaimed brick is a small but well-equipped kitchen with two fridges, wine fridge, espresso machine and a walk-in pantry.
In the garden are more corners for relaxation. On the poolside sundeck a pair of sun loungers sit side-by-side, and a daybed shaded by an age-greyed thatch roof is raised on river rocks for a better view of the rice terraces. All three bedrooms boast delightfully private seating in a hidden garden setting.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||3 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 490|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 560|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 630|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 760|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Free daily breakfast for all guests
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services at villa
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 1 with twin beds convertible to a king).
- 1 extra bed may be set up on guest’s request (additional charge applies).
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; poolside balé.
- Waterfall-fed free-form pool.
- WiFi Internet access throughout; telephone landline for local and international calls (on guest account); office fax and printer available for guest use.
- Satellite channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks.
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house. This Villa is exceptionally well equipped for families.
- Shared with the other estate villas is a professional air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station and Power plate; 2 bicycles.
- The Spa, shared by all 4 villas includes massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply).
- Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator.
The Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Be the first to leave a review.
Embracing a prime piece of riverside landscape in the tranquil village of Canggu, the villa is an...
The Villa is located in the middle of rice fields and rural villages of Canggu in south west Bali...