This villa is a white villa with a 20m pool overlooking the ocean, offering amazing value for gro...
4 Bedroom Luxury Beach Front Villa in Candidasa – V390
Start from $797.00 per nightCandidasa, Bali
The villa is an exquisite, absolutely seafront, four-bedroom, family-friendly villa in Bali, located near Candidasa on the islandâs magnificent east coast. Featuring a 15-metre pool, an enchanting waterfront dining pavilion, an elevated man-made beach and volley ball court, spacious rooms blessed with sea views, and gorgeous, ocean-themed furnishings and artwork, this contemporary-styled villa provides the perfect base for families and friends to explore the traditions, culture and beautiful nature of East Bali. This enchanting picture is completed with a team of thoughtful caring staff, including a manager and a talented cook.
The surrounding area is lush with coconut groves and rice fields enticing discerning guests to a part of Bali, which is often not experienced. Majestic water palaces of Balinese kings, sacred Hindu temples, scenic mountain valleys, authentic ancient villages and beautiful tropical parks are located just nearby.
Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired dÃ©cor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout.
Staffed by a warm and experienced team, the villa is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
The villa comprises three conjoined pavilions housing four bedrooms over two levels. The main pavilion consists of a living/dining room, media room and two kitchens. A well-manicured lawn extends to the infinity pool and sundeck, while stepping stones lead to an open-air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front terrace with steps leading down into the water. The two master bedrooms are located adjacent to the living room, one on the ground floor and one upstairs, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back of the property; all have sea views.
Indoor Living Areas
With high vaulted roofs, and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that open directly to the garden, the pool, the cool breezes and the glorious sea views, Tirta Nilaâs spacious living and dining room is comfortably furnished with upholstered sofas and a teak dining table for 10, adjacent to a fully equipped western kitchen. The doors can also be closed for air-conditioned or fan-cooled comfort.
Furnished with a comfy segmented sofa, the air-conditioned media room is equipped with a 55-inch international-channel TV and a Blu-ray DVD player.
Outdoor Living Areas
Bordered by a timber deck furnished with sun loungers, the 15-metre infinity swimming pool is perched above a private man-made beach with direct access into the sea. At each end of the beach is a relaxation pavilion, one is elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, while the other is a âbale bengongâ, or daydreaming pavilion, positioned beside a volleyball court.
Along the entire property seafront is a beautiful stone terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views. From here, stone steps provide access into the sea.
The upstairs master suite is accessed via a private staircase directly from the living and dining area. Furnished with a king bed, it has a wraparound balcony, a walk-in wardrobe, and a luxurious ensuite bathroom fitted with a designer bathtub.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from a large wraparound terrace. Furnished with a king-size bed and fitted with a walk-in wardrobe, its ensuite bathroom leads to an open-air rain shower within a private courtyard.
The guest bedrooms are located in their own private section of the villa, with each room having separate access to either a hallway or a stairway. Both have king beds (one of which converts to twins), and ensuite bathrooms, and both are blessed with sea views from their balcony or terrace. The upstairs room is bordered on one side by a bamboo hedge, which gives it a jungle feel. The downstairs bathroom leads to a private garden courtyard with an outdoor rain shower.
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|PERIOD||RATE/NIGHT||RATE/NIGHT (10+ NIGHTS)||MINIMUM STAY|
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and villa attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
The rates above may change without prior notice, please kindly double check to our villa specialist for better arrangements.
- Rates subject to 15% tax and service charges
- Location: Sengkidu, Candidasa, Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 8 adults (two master suites with king beds; two guestrooms with king beds – one of which converts to twin beds). Two extra beds available (additional charges apply).
- Living areas: Air-conditioned living and dining room with dining table for 10; air-conditioned study/media room with TV/DVD player; outdoor dining pavilion with table for 10; relaxation pavilion.
- Pool: 15m x 6m.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; chef’s assistant; villa attendant; gardener; pool maintenance; security guard.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; landline for guest use (local calls).
- Entertainment: iPod docking station; Bose speakers; International-channel TV; Blu-ray player; DVD player; DVD library; large collection of books and board games.
- For families: The Villa is ideal for families. Facilities include: high chair; baby cot; baby bath facilities; DVDs; board games; books; toys and pool toys.
- Transport: Car and driver requirements or taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom; volleyball court; 2 bicycles.
- Property area: 655 sqm (villa). 2100 sqm (land).
The Villa is located within the quiet and natural environs of Mendira Beach in the tiny fishing village of Sengkidu, three kilometres from Candisasa on Bali’s east coast. There is very little in the immediate area apart from a series of small beaches, coconut groves and banana plantations, and a traditional village and temple.
It is safe for swimming here and the reef immediately in front of the villa offers good snorkelling. One kilometre up the lane are several hotels with restaurants and bars and a small sandy beach, which is safe for swimming. There is a charming collection of restaurants and simple souvenir shops in Candidasa.
- Candidasa: 3 km
- Tenganan: 7 km
- Odyssey Submarine: 8 km
- Bukit Asah: 10 km
- Padang Bai: 11 km
- Pasir Putih Beach: 12 km
- Sorga Bali Chocolate: 13 km
- Taman Ujung Water Palace: 16 km
- TirtaGangga Royal Water Garden: 20 km
- Bali Asli Restaurant: 20 km
Be the first to leave a review.