The Villa Bali located at The Residence Seminyak, private pool villa, open space living area, 4 k...
4 Bedroom Villa for Family or Group in Seminyak V-335
Start from $760.00 per nightSeminyak, Bali
Cosmopolitan Villa, lies hidden down a quiet street in the heart of trendy Seminyak. This stunning four-bedroom villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, offering guests a peaceful hideaway from the hustle and bustle of Baliâs most glamorous neighbourhood, yet is walking distance of the best that Bali has to offer. Gastronomic delights, stylish bars, hip cafÃ©s, chic shopping, heavenly spas, expansive beaches and world-class surf breaks are at your fingertips.
The villa is a wonderfully spacious and light-filled villa exuding contemporary elegance with clean lines, tasteful neutral tones, and built using the finest materials. While Italian in style, the villa is truly Balinese in its essence. Set within a lush tropical garden fringed with palms, frangipanis and orchids the villa has been designed to take advantage of its exotic location and offers bountiful spaces in which to relax. Whether itâs luxuriating in the 21m pool, reading under a shady umbrella or unwinding with a traditional Balinese massage in the gazebo or bale, this villa has something for everyone. With a team of charming and professional staff who will arrange sunset cocktails on the rooftop terrace, indulgent dinners in the semi-alfresco dining pavilion, and cater to your every whim, this villa ensures all your holiday wishes are met.
The villa is the perfect choice for families or groups of friends wanting to get together in tasteful surroundings; a place thatâs ideally located to take advantage of everything that sophisticated Bali has to offer, or a place to simply relax and unwind.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||4 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 760||US$ 650|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 860||US$ 800|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 950||US$ 950|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1190||US$ 1190|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 4 ensuite bedrooms – 2 with king beds; 2 twin/convertible to king); 2 extra beds at additional charge.
- Sofa in the media room can be converted into an extra bedroom (extra charge applies).
- Open-air lounge and dining room; entertainment room; poolside gazebo; rooftop lounge/dining terrace.
- Private swimming pool 21m x 4m (including a shallow children’s splash area)
- WiFi broadband internet access throughout
- Satellite TV and DVD player in every bedroom, plus satellite TV, DVD player and iPod dock in entertainment room.
- Hand rail in downstairs guest bathroom for our senior guests; safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Full back-up diesel powered generator.
The villa is within walking distance of many of Bali’s iconic restaurants and bars, including Potato Head Beach Club, Ku de Ta, Sarong and Métis. Guests will delight in the variety of spas virtually on Casa Brio’s doorstep, and the abundance of fabulous boutiques offering everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares. The ocean is just a five-minute walk away and surfers will love the breaks on nearby Canggu Beach.
Be the first to leave a review.
The villa is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’...
This fully staffed, four-bedroom multi-pavilion residence is distinguished by its heritage joglo ...