An affordable 4 bedroom private pool villa in Canggu Brawa – just few minutes driving to be...
5 Bedroom Luxury Private Villa in Famous Canggu Area V-162
Start from $830.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
While Bali is all things to all people, thereâs no disputing that to many itâs considered THE place to party. With its dance floor, two bars, formal dining room, gourmet chef, rooftop reception terrace, professional DJ booth and indoor/outdoor movie theatre, youâve just hit the jackpot. Cry âHallelujahâ and let the good times roll.
As well as its five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, the villa has so many relaxation areas, both indoors and out, that guests are spoiled for choice: chill beside the 22-metre pool, chat over a drink at the bar, sprawl on a soft sofa, rack up a game of pool, stretch out on the sundeck or catch a movie in the media room. The possibilities are endless.
Located among the rippling rice fields of Canggu, the villa is only a couple of kilometres from the beach and a whole host of small cafÃ©s, restaurants and beach bars. And if you can tear yourself away from the villaâs many delights, a driver is on hand for up to ten hours a day to whisk you to the cool bars and restaurants of nearby Seminyak and Petitenget, or to explore some of Baliâs many and varied cultural and natural attractions.
In addition to a driver, the villa is staffed with a full-time manager, personal butlers, a private chef and a 24-hour security team. Gourmet meals can either be selected from a suggestion menu or personally created in consultation with the chef.
Like Bali itself, the villa has a wide appeal. It may be the perfect place to party â or even to get married â but it is equally ideal for families, friends and corporate breaks. Whatever your holiday hankerings, unadulterated five-star service and luxury is guaranteed.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||5 Bedroom||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 830||US$ 690|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 980||US$ 810|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1130||US$ 930|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1290||US$ 1290|
- Airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services at villa
- ++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc
- 5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, one of which can be converted to twins
- 2 extra beds may be set up in either of the guest bedrooms and the sofa beds in the media may be converted to queen for 2 additional guests, all on extra cost (maximum of 14 guests only).
- Playroom and bar; indoor dining for 12; media room; party area with bar, professional DJ booth and dance floor; upper level sun deck; poolside ‘sunken’ gazebo; poolside deck; guest pavilion lounge; guest pavilion rooftop terrace.
- Private swimming pool 22 x 5.5 metre swimming pool; 7 x 3 metre (plunge pool).
- WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock; professional DJ booth with two decks (upon request and extra cost); projection screen in TV room and in garden; Nintendo Wii; pool table.
- The villa is well-equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; books; games; pool toys; Nintendo Wii.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies). The villa has two massage beds.
- The villa is exceptionally well set up to host weddings and special events for up to 60 guests (sitting) and 80 guests (standing).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; two bicycles; safe deposit box and limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
The villa is in a quiet street in the rural village of Berawa, Canggu. In the area around the villa are a sprinkling of other luxury villas, some picturesque terraced rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within two kilometres is the Canggu Plaza, a food court and small shopping precinct presenting Trattoria Cucina Italiana restaurant, Suksema sushi, a beauty care centre, an ATM and a couple of boutiques. Next to this is a deli called Canggu Station and the Finns Recreation Club, and nearby are some café-style restaurants, simple spas, and a yoga centre.
Be the first to leave a review.
Best for families and groups in search for a quiet getaway surrounded by calming paddy fields whi...
The villa is located in a popular rural beachside area, about 300 metres from the lively Echo Bea...