The villa is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your vi...
5 Bedroom villa for family Gathering near Batubelig Beach V-337
Start from $990.00 per nightSeminyak, Bali
If you were to create a wish list for your ideal villa vacation, thereâs a good chance that villa will tick all your boxes â and some more. A 10-minute walk from Batubelig Beach on Baliâs south western coast. This five bedroom villa is a top choice for groups of friends and families with kids of all ages.
The huge free-form swimming pool curving through the centre of the villa grounds is the natural focus; its swim-through waterfall, circular overlapping sun-deck and 4-metre high bale-in-the-sky dive platform guarantees hours of fun â and all in view of the open-sided living and dining pavilions that spill onto the poolside terrace in a perfect example of Bali-influenced tropical living. An enormous second level rice-field-view games room provides more entertainment in the form of a pool table, table tennis, home theatre, computer and library of board games overlooking the villaâs own badminton/volleyball lawn. Thereâs also a TV room with movie library and a second computer for guest use.
The configuration of bedrooms gives an unusual level of flexibility. On the ground floor of the games pavilion, the three guest bedrooms are designed for flexible living; each has twins that convert to a king, with a pair of trundle beds underneath â perfect for 6 adults or up to 12 youngsters. Parents can retreat to the master pavilion the other side of the pool, where they enjoy the privacy of two master bedrooms and a plunge pool.
The dining and living pavilions provide the social heart of villa â guests converge on the enormous 12-to-18 seat dining table for gourmet meals prepared by the villa chef and served by butlers who are on call 24/7. With such cosseting, thereâs little need to leave the villa. But for those who want to venture out, Batubelig Beach is a ten-minute walk away (closer if you take the villa bicycles). And a driver and car is available for an additional cost to take guests to the acclaimed restaurants and bars of Seminyak, to the Canggu Club (where they enjoy complimentary membership), or further afield on a dayâs sight-seeing tour of the island.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||5 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 990|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 1230|
|-||High Season||3 nights||US$ 1470|
|-||Peak Season||5 nights||US$ 1895|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Free daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms, 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings). All twin bedded rooms have trundle beds for a total of 6 kids; 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request (additional charge applies after 10 guests).
- Open-sided living pavilion; open-sided dining pavilion with table for 14; air-conditioned TV room; games room; poolside balé
- Private swimming pool 18.5m x 6m; plunge pool 12m x 3.8m
- Satellite-channel TV; DVD players and DVD library; CD players and CD library; iPod docks; integrated sound system
- Magazines; book selection; board games and toys
- Pool table; table tennis; badminton and volleyball court and equipment; 4 bicycles.
- High chairs, baby cots (at additional cost)
- In-house Spa treatment (message bed)
- Canggu Club Membership
- Back-up generator
- Safe box in all rooms
- For wedding / venue: Up to 80 people (50 sitting) can be held within the villa’s spacious gardens (prior notice)
This villa is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-western coast. A mere five-minute walk from the villa, Hog Wild in Bali serves its famed ribs and martinis acclaimed by celebrity gourmet chef Anthony Bourdain. Seminyak, with its wide choice of internationally-renowned restaurants including Metis, Sardine, Sarong, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta is a short drive away
Be the first to leave a review.
The villa is simply extraordinary: the very essence of Bali has been distilled into a single spec...
The villa recently renovated a five-bedroom family villa, located in the heart of famous Seminyak...