It is brand new villa in Umalas – perfect for family and friend groups enjoy our five bedro...
Cozy Design 5 Bedroom Villa near Canggu with Ricefield view V293
Start from $690.00 per nightUmalas, Bali
This villa is an imposing five-bedroom villa presiding over rice fields just north of Umalas village in Baliâs popular Canggu district. The villa’s super-sized rooms are spread across an interlinked series of pavilions capped with extraordinary leaf-shaped roofs.
Acclaimed Bali architect Jeghier is behind the distinctive design aesthetic â exciting light-filled spaces that flow seamlessly towards the rice fields beyond curved walls of fully retractable bi-fold glass doors. Everything is over-sized for optimum sociability and comfort, from the double-height living room with two distinct seating areas to the huge dining table sculpted from a five-metre slab of solid wood, to the dining bale by the extra-long pool and the enormous sunset roof terrace. The five bedroom suites are equally generous in size, with supremely comfortable beds and large bathrooms.
The villa’s extensive facilities will keep guests busy all day; there’s a games room with pool table and table football, a media room with 60-inch TV, and a library. Kids are well catered for too, with their own playroom with TV, Nintendo Wii and games, a two-level tree house, and a large wading pool sectioned off from the main pool. Looking after all guests is the nine-strong staff, including an accomplished chef.
With its stunning design, uncompromising quality and excellent facilities, this villa will appeal to families and groups of friends who appreciate the luxury of abundant indoor and outdoor spaces and entertainment options while relishing the proximity to Baliâs famed sunset beaches and Seminyakâs best restaurants, bars and boutiques a short taxi ride away.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list:
Air Conditioning (AC)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||5 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 690||US$ 540|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 790||US$ 650|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 880||US$ 750|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1150||US$ 1150|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Private swimming pool
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services during your stay
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings
- 2 extra beds available (additional charge)
- Total occupancy 12 people
- Living room; open-sided dining room with table for 14
- Open-plan kitchen with wine room and service kitchen behind
- Media room; games room
- Poolside dining bale with table for 12; rooftop terrace.
- Private swimming pool 15 x 4.5m main pool; 7 x 4.5 x 0.6m kids pool
- Telephones in all rooms; local calls included, international calls charged
- Wireless broadband internet access.
- 60-inch satellite channel TV and DVD player in media room
- 40-inch satellite TV and DVD player in games room
- Kids play room and master bedroom;
- table football.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Play room with TV, DVD player and PS3; board games; tree house and pool inflatables.
- In-villa massage/spa (additional cost)
- in-room safes; generator back-up.
Overlooking an expanse of working rice fields, Umah Daun rests at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet Balinese residential area just north of the village of Umalas. ATMs, a mini-mart, a bakery and a health food store are within walking distance, and it’s only a five-kilometre drive to Seminyak’s chic shops and restaurants, or seven to surfing hot-spot Berawa Beach.
Be the first to leave a review.
Located amidst sloping rice terraces in the village of Umalas in southwest Bali, this Cozy 5 Bed...
This Luxury Tropical 5 Bedroom Villa offers a truly amazing luxury experience refurbished by its ...