4 Bedrooms Luxury villa with Indian Ocean View situated in the delightful rural location of Uluwa...
Luxurious Beach Living Villa in Uluwatu Cliff
Start from $895.00 per nightUluwatu, Bali
Perched in Bukit peninsula an elegant 4 bedroom luxury villa, stylish and modern â which overlooks from a clifftop location the unspoiled white sands of Nunggalan Beach. Offering unparalleled panoramic sea views, Indian Ocean sunsets and a nightly canopy of stars. This luxury villa is simple and chic design affords comfortable and luxurious beach side living, making it the perfect venue for friends or families to enjoy an indulgent Bali vacation. It is an unforgettable location for a wedding celebration or other intimate event.
A PERFECT HOME, AWAY FROM HOME
Located in the small, peaceful village of Pecatu, home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Bali and luxury resorts and villas. It is approximately 40 minutes drive to the airport, 30 minutes to the Resort area of Nusa Dua, 20 minutes to the New Kuta Golf Course and 5 minutes to the iconic Uluwatu Temple.
VILLA SET UP
The fully staffed villa â including private chef, villa manager, butler, villa attendants and 24 hour security â is built on 1250 square meters of land.
One enters the villa through a tropical garden and ascends a white stone staircase flanked by a Study on the left and the Media Room to the right. At the top, a gasp of pleasure is the reaction as one gazes along the length of the private 13 meter infinity swimming pool to the azure sea and horizon beyond. A stunning vista that becomes the leitmotif and enduring image of a stay at this luxury villa.
To the left are two spacious Suites â the Master Suite facing the ocean and a Guest Suite overlooking the garden and featuring a private balcony. The main building on the right accommodates two more Suites â one featuring a day bed, the other a private balcony. Suites are tastefully furnished and feature King size bed, writing desk and chair, safe, en-suite bathroom with shower, large wardrobes and wide screen televisions. The Master Suite also boasts a bathtub and dressing room plus a comfortable daybed.
The Dining-Living area at the front, overlooks the ocean. An outdoor lounge comfortably accommodates guests for sunset cocktails or afternoon tea on the front terrace, while around the property various lounging areas tempt guests to choose a quiet spot for relaxation, contemplation or ocean gazing.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Air Conditioning (AC)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 895|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1,250|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1,450|
26th June – 1st Aug, 17th Aug – 31st Aug, 01 Apr – 7th Apr (Easter 2023).
2nd Aug – 16th Aug, 19th Dec – 9th Jan.
All other dates.
- Return airport transfers
- Daily continental breakfast
- Welcome refreshments & fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary WiFi
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including manager, housekeeping, chef, butler and security
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
The facilities are include Bose Speakers both inside and outside the living areas that easily connect to one’s own device. Alternatively guests may access the huge library of music, along with hundreds of movies, available through the villa’s state of the art digital library. A fully-equipped kitchen adjoins the dining/living area, however downstairs a large well-appointed staff kitchen enables the Chef or event caterers to prepare and serve meals without disturbing guests when they are in the living area.
We also provide for:
- Event / Wedding Venue
- Stereo & DVD Player
- Contemporary Architecture & Design
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ocean View /Ocean Cliff Front
- Safety Box
- TV Satellite/Cable
A stay at this luxury villa is about privacy, getting the unparalleled service, relaxing and indulgence. Our Villa manager will be pleased to make arrangements for your private yoga class, spa sessions at the Villa, organize family activities, plan for special occasions and much more.
Our services include:
- Airport Transfer Service (1x round-trip)
- Chef, trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine
- Daily Continental Breakfast (incl. eggs any style)
- Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendant, technician, security
- Grocery bills + 20% surcharge
- Welcome drink, fruit basket, cold towels and fresh flowers
This luxury villa is well situated for guests to visit the beautiful beaches of the peninsular as well as the many cafes and restaurants now abounding in the area and beyond.
Nearby Beaches and Beach & Cliff-top, Day Clubs
A small path beside the villa leads down the hillside to the golden sands of Nunggalan Beach below. It is about a 15 minutes walk down the hill along a small path through natural vegetation, neither for the old nor the infirm, but the rewards are manifold upon reaching the shores of Nunggalan Beach. One of the most beautiful beaches in Bali and one of the most hidden, only very few people other than a few surfers enjoy this beautiful spot.
Aside from Nunggalan beach, there are several other nice beaches close to the villa. Nyang Nyang beach is on the bay adjacent to Nunggalan Beach. World famous surfing beaches Padang-Padang , Dreamland and Balangan is a 15 minutes drive from villa. The Nusa Dua area, which is a 30 minutes drive from the villa has some nice beaches with calmer sea ideal for little children and adults to play and swim in.
There are 2 Beach Clubs with the ‘Wow Factor’ of amazing view, beautiful beaches and great F&B facilities, both a 20 mins drive from the villa and both offering day passes to daily guests.
- Sundays beach club, below Uluwatu Cliff Resort http://www.sundaysbeachclub.com/
- Karma beach club in Karma Kandara Resort https://www.karmagroup.com/karma-beach/
We would also recommend some of our favourite Cliff-top Day Clubs with their stunning views, great
music, good food and lively atmosphere:
- Omnia http://www.omniaclubs.com/bali/
- Ulu Cliffhouse www.ulucliffhouse.com
- Oneeighty Bali https://www.oneeightybali.com/
- Single Fin http://www.singlefinbali.com/
Restaurants and Cafes
A ten/fifteen minutes drive from the villa will take you to the central village of Pecatu, going through Jalan Labuan Sait , passing Padang Padang Beach. Here you will find Yoga Studios, Surf Shops, organic Cafes, cute Warungs and cozy little Restaurants. Our Recommendations (Direction coming in from Uluwatu Temple):
- Warung Bejana – Indonesian and Balinese cuisine. In front of entrance to Uluwatu temple
- Outside Corner – Organic healthy food with good atmosphere.
- Suka Espresso – Great espresso coffee and good simple eats.
- La Barraca – Authentic comfort Italian cuisine.
- Bondi Grill – Grill and Burgers.
- Bukit Café – Good, wholesome café food with great atmosphere
- Suksema – Japanese sushi and rolls
- Ours – Mediterranean flavours with a vibing ambiance in a contemporary Indonesian Joglo structure.
- Nourish – Your go to spot for an all-day breakfast menu. Organic and locally sourced.
- Mana – Enjoy local produce from the land and sea in a laid back setting with an ocean view.
For seafood lovers, a 30 minutes drive will take you to Jimbaran Beach with its string of seafood restaurants. Sink your feet into the sand and enjoy the delicious varieties of grilled seafood, done the Indonesian way with coconut husk under the grill.
Yoga and Fitness Studios
- Morning Light Yoga Studio – Best for sunrise and sunset yoga, set in an open-air reclaimed teak shala.
- The Yoga Rescue – Offering daily studio classes or private sessions set in a quiet garden environment.
- Bali Training Centre – Muy Thai, boxing or fitness classes.
For the Golf enthusiast the New Kuta Golf Club is a mere 20 minutes drive away. Set above a cliff overlooking Dreamland beach, the 18 hole Course was designed by Ronald Fream, David Dale & Kevin Ramsey (USA).
The Iconic Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple is a 5 minutes drive from the villa and is renowned for its magnificent location perched high on a clifftop overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. You can also enjoy the daily Kecak Dance Perfomances with a mesmerizing sunset as a backdrop.
Be the first to leave a review.
Perched high on a hilltop in the south of Bali, with breathtaking 200 degree views of the beautif...
The 4 bedroom villa located above the famous Bali Padang-Padang Surf Beach on the Bukit Peninsula...