6 luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms sharing pool villa with quality double beds, satellite TV, l...
Outstanding 6 Bedroom Beachfront Villa in Saba Beach V-219
Start from $1,125.00 per nightGianyar, Bali
Boasting absolute beach frontage on the black sands of Pabean Beach, Bali and superb views across the Bandung Straits all the way to Nusa Lembongan sophisticated, this outstanding 6 bedroom beachfront villaÂ comes with absolutely everything you could dream of to create a magical and memorable holiday experience. The luxuriously appointed cinema, gym and games room equipped with Wii and Xbox, the three swimming pools, one of which has a jacuzzi and the abundance of indoor and outdoor living spaces, means thereâs not much reason to leave your villa. Especially when you are being looked after by a team of highly trained and professional staff including butlers and your own private chef.
This truly spectacular villa is located down a quaint lane in the charming seaside village of Ketewel in the Gianyar region of south-east Bali. The area has been quietly attracting surfers from around the world for years and with its direct beachfront access, all you have to do is grab your surfboard and the waves are all yours.
Its wonderful sense of space combined with its incredible location, offering guests one of the most dramatic backdrops in Bali, make this villa ideal for events; anything from a large celebration to an intimate family get together.
For even more space, this villa can be rented in conjunction with the self-contained three-bedroom Residence, which lies 100 meters away. Together, the villas can accommodate up to 18 guests.
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Min Stay||6 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 1125|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 1270|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1420|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1650|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guests
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Private swimming pool
- Turn-down services
- Whole facilities and services during your stay
- ++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 6 bedrooms: 4 with king beds and 2 with twins convertible to kings
- Indoor living and dining room; games room; outdoor dining bar and lounge area; home cinema.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Main pool 18m x 8m; 2 plunge pools.
- Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; iPod dock with pre-loaded iPod; Xbox; Wii.
- The villa’s gym is well equipped with machines and weights. Shower room attached.
- This Villa is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; games and toys.
- In-villa massage/spa at additional cost
- Full back-up diesel-powered generator; barbecue; safety deposit box in each bedroom.
- Superb wedding hosting at this villa with max 80 guests standing & 50 guests sitting
This Villa faces the dramatic black sands of Pabean Beach in the bucolic east-coast village of Ketewel. The area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of east Bali, and is well known by surfers, who come here to enjoy breaks which are far less crowded than those of Kuta or Uluwatu.
The charming and laid-back seaside town of Sanur is a short drive (10km from the villa). Here you will find cafés, restaurants, beachside bars, calm swimming waters and a boardwalk where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or a bicycle ride. Also within easy reach of this villa are several villages renowned for their locally produced arts and crafts, silverware and woodwork as well as the Bali Safari & Marine Park and Bali Bird Park. Bali’s cultural hub, Ubud, is a mere thirty-minute drive away.
- Sukawati Art Market 9 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 11.50 km
- Sanur 12 km
- Seminyak 24 km
- Waterbom Bali 24.50 km
- Kuta 26 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) 27 km
- Blue Lagoon Padang Bai 32 km
Be the first to leave a review.
This villa rises on the edge of a beach of black volcanic sand in Cucukan, a traditional Balinese...
The six-bedroom Oceanfront residence oozes luxury and glamour. The villa’s lifestyle mantra is ...