This Villa is luxurious private villa in Canggu, Bali. The five bedroom villa is surrounded by ri...
5 Bedroom Villa near Fabulous Surf Beach Canggu V-180
Start from $940.00 per nightCanggu, Bali
This villa presides grandly over the luxuriant rice terraces of Canggu, only minutes from a fabulous surf beach and an eclectic choice of restaurants, cafÃ©s and local warungs. With five generous bedroom suites spread between a series of pavilions set in tropical gardens of almost an acre, this is a stunning villa for holidaying families and groups of friends who will appreciate the abundant indoor and outdoor spaces and the many entertainment options.
Acclaimed international architect Glenn Parker was consulted on the villa’s design, which is a modern take on traditional Balinese architecture and spells luxury in every detail. Indonesian hardwood floors, Indian sandstone and Italian travertine provide the canvas for stunning antiques, artefacts and textiles from across the archipelago, such as the glass-topped canoe serving as a statement buffet table that references the villa’s name. Everything is sized for sociability and comfort, from the huge sofas in the living room and the dining table that seats 20, to the alfresco river-rock bathtub adjoining the fifth bedroom where two can soak with room to spare. The proportions of the double-height living room find a match in the generously sized bedroom suites â all with supremely comfortable beds, unique colour-coordinated decor and rice-field or private garden views.
Villa’s extensive facilities offer plenty to keep guests as busy as they wish to be. In addition to the large swimming pool, there’s a games room with pool table and a library with 50-inch TV. With an exceptional chef among the polished 17-strong staffÂ and an extensive suggestion menu to choose from, dining in is an enticing option despite the many excellent restaurants within walking distance.
If additional space is required, two more guests can be accommodated in considerable luxury in an optional master suite, which is linked via a garden gateway, and has its own private plunge pool and bale. For even larger groups, the neighbouring three-bedroom Bendega Rato can be added too, giving a total of nine bedrooms
The villa has some of the best amenities for the guests, here the list
Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper)
Cooking basics (Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
Air Conditioning (AC)
Kitchen (Space where you can cook your own meals)
Show all facilities
|Period||Season||Minimum Stay||5 Bedroom||4 Bedroom|
|-||Low Season||2 nights||US$ 940||US$ 750|
|-||Shoulder Season||3 nights||US$ 1060||US$ 860|
|-||High Season||5 nights||US$ 1185||US$ 960|
|-||Peak Season||7 nights||US$ 1450||US$ 1450|
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drink and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Free daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Rates may change without prior notice, please contact our team to reconfirm the rates and availability.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms – 3 with king beds; 2 twin/convertible to king
- 2 extra beds at additional charge.
- Open-fronted sitting room; air-conditioned dining for 20
- Outdoor lounge seating and dining for 10 at the pool pavilion; library/TV room; games room; reading balé.
- Private swimming pool 11 x 11m main pool, (6 x 3m plunge pool in optional master suite).
- Telephones in all rooms; laptop and printer for guest use; complimentary WiFi internet access.
- Sonos digital music system; iPod docking stations in all bedrooms; 3 plasma TVs; DVD player; movies; books; games; pool table.
- Well equipped for families. Cots and high chairs are available on request and there is a good supply of DVDs, books, games and pool toys.
- Special events catering for up to 100 guests (or 70 seated guests) can be arranged at Bendega Villas
- Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Gas barbecue; pizza oven; mountain bikes (2); massage beds (2).
The villa is Balinese for fisherman, a fitting name for this villa, which sits in a sea of rice terraces on the perimeter of the small traditional fishing village of Nelayan in Bali’s popular Canggu district. A five-minute walk down a quiet road will bring you to the stunning black-sands of Pantai Nelayan (a wonderful beach for walking and surfing but not safe for swimming), and a short stroll along the sands from here is the Tugu Hotel, an atmospheric boutique hotel-museum stacked with antiques and a ‘must visit’ during your stay. Many interesting cafés, bars and restaurants are springing up throughout this part of Canggu – several within easy walking distance of the villa.
Be the first to leave a review.
Experience the ultimate luxury villa living in the heart of Berawa village. This double-storey fi...
A villa that positively epitomizes the Bali Modern aesthetic, the 5-bedroom villa is a stunning p...